All About Reggae and Rasta

Friday, 9 October 2009

LET JAH ARISE

BY dj.p LET JAH ARISE LET ALL HIS ENIMIES BE SCATTERED. AND LET I AND I, THE CAPTIVE IN A BABYLON GO FREE... FREE FROM ALL FORMS OF ADVERSITY. 'CAUSE HIS IMPERIAL MAGESTY DID TEACH I AND I THE TRUE THINGS OF LIFE... (WHAT IS IT) WARS AND RUMOURS OF WARS. SO WHO WILL ABIDE WITH THE ALMIGHTY? ONLY I AND I. THE REMANENTS OF HIS PEOPLE ONLY I AND I THE RESTORATION OF HIS CHURCH ONLY I AND I. ALL 'DEM' AND 'DOSE' ' DAT' KNOW 'DAT' HIS IMPERIAL MAGESTY EMPEROR HAILE SELLASSIE IS NOT DEAD. H.I.M A JUST COOL IN IS HIGHER MEDITATION UNTILL DE HOUR OF POWER... AN WHEN DE LION OF JUDAH WILL ARISE. WID' FIRE AN BRIMESTONE IN HIS EYES. SING GLORY TO GOD. THE PROPHET HAS COME... AND RASTAFARI IS HIS NAME. JAH FREE... JAH BLESS...

No comments:

Post a Comment